Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3930 times
Mushroom Pancakes is a recipe of pancakes stuffed with cooked muchroomsmixed with chillies, garlic, and cheese.
- To make the filling, gently melt the butter in a pan and sauté the garlic and shallot for a few minutes to soften.
- Stir in the mushrooms with the seasoning and heat for a further 3-4 minutes.
- Add the fresh herbs and cream and heat for another 2-3 minutes.
- To make the pancakes, whisk the flour, egg and yolk and milk in a bowl to form a smooth batter, the consistency of double cream.
- Heat a crêpe pan brushed with oil and ladle the batter in, swirling the pan to evenly spread.
- Cook the pancake for 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Repeat this to make another.
- Spoon the mushroom filling into each pancake and then roll up.
- Transfer to a serving plate and sprinkle the grated parmesan over to serve.
This recipe was contributed by prasad1980 on 01 Jun 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.