Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12975 times
An awesome recipe, Mushroom noodles has the unique combination of boiled noodles with sesame seeds, peanut sauce, grated carrots and chopped mushrooms. Truly an excellent snack or side dish recipe which can be made into meal when paired with a soup.
Add your private note
Mushroom Noodles recipe - How to make Mushroom Noodles
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Heat peanut oil in saucepan.
- Turn off heat and add the peanuts and cook until golden brown.(do not let them burn!)
- Transfer this to a food processor and blend to a past.
- Add chilies, ginger, garlic and blend.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Boil noodles in water with salt until cooked (tender)
- In a frying pan heat the oil and add the onions and carrots.
- Cook until it starts to turn golden brown, then add the mushrooms.
- Cover with lid and cook for 5 mins.
- Then add the sesame seeds and the noodles to the pan and stir well.
- Add the peanut sauce and mix well.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by ravalrb on 17 Mar 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.