Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3806 times
Mushroom manpasand is a delectable vegetable treat recipe with the mushrooms half done and then simmered in a tomato and onion based delicious curry which is made unique by addition of milk during the later stage. A lovely mushroom recipe to be relished with rotis or parathas.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions and saute till they turn golden brown.
- Add the garlic, ginger, tomato paste and saute for 2 minutes till oil leaves the side.
- Add the mushrooms and salt, mix well and sauté for 4 to 5 minutes or till the mushroom is almost half-cooked.
- Add the milk and mix well and cook in a slow flame till the full mix evaporates and becomes like paneer.
- Add the garam masala and mix well.
- Serve hot with paratha.
This recipe was contributed by sammishra on 10 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.