Mushroom Kofta Curry
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 12200 times
Mushroom Kofta Curry, a treat for mushroom lovers. Koftas made with a blend of mushrooms and onions served in gravy that is perked up with a wide range of spices and powders.This gravy combines well with an array of vegetables and different koftas as well. Serve Mushroom Kofta Curry with rotis and rice.
- Mash the mushrooms and place them in a bowl.
- Add the ginger, onions, green chillies and plain flour and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape them into round koftas.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the koftas till golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a broad pan, add the onions and saute till golden brown.
- Add the cumin seeds powder, ginger, chilli powder, turmeric powder, cardamoms, cumin seeds, tomatoes, sugar and salt and mix well. Cook till the mixture is cooked and dry.
- Add enough water and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Just before serving, add the koftas to the gravy and bring it to boil.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#439637 on 08 Jul 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.