Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5452 times
Mushroom cutlets are made from chopped mushrooms which are made into a mixture by mixing them with bread crumbs, cheese and eggs. these shallow fried mushroom savouries are best enjoyed crispy hot with chilli sauce.
- Mix in a big bowl: 1 cup of mushrooms, chopped
- 2 pieces of whole wheat bread, crumbled
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup of cheese shredded
- Form into patties
- Cook on a hot non stick cooking frying pan (if possible) in a little bit of light olive oil.
- Don't flip them too early. wait for it... wait... wait... wait until you think it will stick together...
- Okay, flip- the bottom should be a dark golden brown (is it?) (if not, let the others cook some more)
- Serve alone (better) or on bread.
- Serve with veggies/ salad and sour dip
This recipe was contributed by setseeani on 22 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.