Mushroom Chilli Recipe
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2388 times
Enticingly crunchy deep-fried mushrooms sautéed with spicy green chillies, pungent onions, crispy capsicum and a medley of tongue-tickling sauces, the Mushroom Chilli is a vibrant Indo-Chinese starter that syncs awesomely with our culinary preferences.
A multitude of textures and flavours in each mouthful tickle awake your senses and make you yearn for more! Relish this awesome starter with your favourite fried rice recipe!
You can also try other Oriental recipes like Chinese Barbequed Tofu with Sesame Noodles or Chinese Fried Paneer in Hot and Sweet Sauce .
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan and dip few pieces of mushrooms at a time in the prepared batter and deep-fry till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides. Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the ginger, garlic and green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the onion cubes and capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the prepared soy sauce-cornflour mixture, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute or till thick, while stirring continuously.
- Add the deep fried mushrooms, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minute or till it coats well, while stirring continuously.
- Switch off the flame, add the spring onions and mix well.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.