Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4073 times
Mushroom chili fry is a mixed vegetable recipe with mushrooms ,chopped capsicum, onion and tomatoes stir fried together. Find many mushroom recipes, veg recipes at Tarla dalal.com
Add your private note
Mushroom Chilifry recipe - How to make Mushroom Chilifry
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Wash and cut the mushrooms into quaters.
- Heat 1 tsp. of oil on the tava and roast the chilies till dark in colour.
- Fry the coriander seeds, garlic and ginger in the same way, using just 1 tsp. of oil for each ingredients. keep these fried spices aside.
- In a saucepan heat the remaining oil and fry the onions till golden brown and crisp. drain and keep aside.
- Add the cloves, cinnamon and cardamom to the oil and fry for a minute.
- Add the mushrooms, turmeric and salt and fry till mushroom are half cooked.
- Add the curd and the fried spices, cook till done.
- Add the lemon juice and fried onions just before serving.
- Garnish with chopped coriander
This recipe was contributed by rubi on 22 Oct 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.