Mushroom Capsicum Chaska
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9333 times
Mushroom capsicum chaska is a delicious sabzi preparation. You can enjoy it for lunch or an early dinner. Mushroom can be substituted with paneer as well.
- Heat the oil in a non stick pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onions and saute till they turn golden brown.
- Add the garlic, mushrooms and bell peppers, mix well and cover and cook for 6 minutes or till the capsicum a soft.
- Add the salt, pepper, red chilli powder and cumin-coriander seeds powder, mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by krasika on 10 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.