by Nitika Jain
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3747 times
Delicious Mushroom Burger!!!
- Chop the mushroom and keep this aside.
- Cook and mash the Potatoes nicely and keep this aside.
- Heat Butter in a pan. Fry Mushroom till it turns into light brown in color.
- Add mashed Potatoes, fried mushroom, Onion, 1 plain bread crumbs, Salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Equally divide this mix in to small ball size. Press each ball and flatten them between your palms and make tikkis.
- Mix All-purpose-flour with Water and apply the paste over the tikkis.
- Coat tikkis with bread crumbs.
- Heat a wide pan. Pour 3 to 4 spoons of Oil and spread it over the pan. Keep the stove in the medium heat. Place tikkis and fry till each side turns into brown color. Fry both the sides.
- Goes well with: Serve hot with tomato ketchup or place in between toasted burger buns.
This recipe was contributed by Nitika Jain on 22 Jan 2011I love cooking..... i indulge in eggless cooking.... i love baking cakes... making ice creams, desse...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.