Mushroom Aloo Chaat
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12329 times
Nutritional information per 100g
calories per serving: 335 kcal
Add your private note
Mushroom Aloo Chaat recipe - How to make Mushroom Aloo Chaat
Preparation Time: 25-30 Mins Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Cut the mushrooms into halves.
- Boil the potatoe4s and peel and cut into small pieces.
- Chop the tomatoes , onions and green chillies finely.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl add lemon, amchur powder, salt, garam masala.
- Add the green chutney garlic chutney and tamarind chutney.
- Sprinkle with chaat masala and coriander leaves.
- Method for chutney:
- Green chutney: mix all the ingredients and grind it into a fine paste.
- Tamarind chutney: soak tamarind in water and sugar, grind it into fine paste and sieve.
- Garlic chutney: make a fine paste of garlic, add little water and add a pinch of salt to taste.
This recipe was contributed by gayatribellare on 15 Apr 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.