Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4757 times
Mushroom loaf exhibits a simple recipe to prepare a vegetarian loaf recipe with mushrooms and a boost of flavours with pepper, nuts, vegetables and herbs.
- Sieve flour with soda,salt and baking powder.
- Add sugar, curd and milk.
- Knead to a soft dough with warm water and keep at a warm place for 1 hour.
- Chop mushrooms.
- Cook mushrooms with onion,tomatoes,salt,pepper and oil till dry.
- Knead the dough again and divide into 2.
- Put 1/2 the dough in a tin,spread the mushroom mixture and put the remaining dough over it.
- Leave for 20-30 minutes.
- Bake in a hot oven for 45 minutes.
- Garnish with butter cubes.
This recipe was contributed by saurabh1972 on 12 Oct 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.