Murmure Chatakedar Nasta
This recipe has been viewed 5295 times
A delicious snack recipe made using puffed rice which are soaked in water and are made soggy and wet.
- Wash the puffed rice, drain and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in pan and add mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the asafoetida and curry leaves and saute for 10 seconds.
- Add the soaked puffed rice, salt and turmeric powder, mix well and saute for 3 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by Nishtha123 on 05 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.