Murmura ka Upma
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4428 times
Murmura ka Upma, is a quick breakfast and any time snack dish like Kanda Poha . Peanuts and chana adds a tasty crunch to the upma. All in all a satiating dish that is loved by all age groups.
- Place the puffed rice in a sieve and hold it under running water for a few seconds. Toss well to drain out all excess water.
- Add the peanuts and roasted chana, keep aside.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add mustard seeds and cumin seeds, whwn the seeds crackle add the curry leaves, onions, green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and salt, mix well.
- Add the puffed rice, peanuts and chana mixture, tomatoes and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Cover with a lid and let it cook for a minute.
- Serve immediately garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#419924 on 16 Jan 2017
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.