by shweta soni
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2054 times
A tasty tiffin made with puffed rice which children enjoy.
- Cut the almonds and green chillies into halves.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the asafoetida, turmeric powder and sauté for ½ minute.
- Add curry leaves and almonds and sauté till the leaves are crisp.
- Add the roasted chana, salt and sugar and mix well.
- Add kurmura and mix well.
- When it is completely cooled store in airtight container.
- Pack for snack time in lunch box.
This recipe was contributed by shweta soni on 07 Aug 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.