Murgh Le Grosse
This recipe has been viewed 1833 times
The name refers to the initial preparation not the end product - which, by the way, is usually delicious. this is a recipe designed for speed and lack of messy chopping, and comes courtesy of
Add your private note
Murgh Le Grosse recipe - How to make Murgh Le Grosse
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
1 hours 30 minutes
- Saute the chicken in a little oil for a while and keep aside.
- Combine the yoghurt and ketchup and mix well.
- Add some more oil to the saute pan and add all the spices save the garam masala.
- Fry the spices for a bit.
- Add the yoghurt/ketchup mix to the pan and saute till excess water evaporates and oil comes to the surface.
- Add the half-sauteed chicken and simmer till fully done.
- Garnish with coriander and serve with rice or chapatis.
This recipe was contributed by shilpavir1 on 14 Aug 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.