This recipe has been viewed 9853 times
Murg Musallam is a typical North-west Indian chicken or murg recipe which is a favorite among all non-veg lovers. An easy recipe of preparing lip smacking murg masallam which can be relished with roti or naan.
Add your private note
Murg Musallam recipe - How to make Murg Musallam
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- 1 tsp cumin seeds. 1 tsp coriander seeds. 5 red chillies. 1/2 tsp turmeric powder. 1(4) cms piece ginger. 4 cloves garlic. 2 onions,chopped.2 medium tomatoes, chopped.
- Heat 4 tbsps oil and add the ground masala.
- Cook till golden brown.
- Add the chicken pieces, cardamoms, peppercorns, bay leaves and cinnamon sticks.
- Add salt to taste and stir fry till the chicken has been browned.
- Add 2 cups of water and cook till it is tender.
- Finally, add the curd, broken khoya and blanched ground almonds and cook till cooked
This recipe was contributed by vinodsharma on 23 Jan 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.