Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2335 times
Murg murmura is a classic minced meat stuffed wheat parantha or poori recipe. The minced chicken meat is spiced and filled in a round shaped chapatti and then deep fried after sealing the edges with a maida paste. An amazing crispy fried chicken or meat based snack which can be relished with chutney or sauce.
Add your private note
Murg Murmura recipe - How to make Murg Murmura
Preparation Time: 30 Mts Cooking Time: 15 Mts Total Time:
- Heat butter & add ginger–garlic paste . sauté for few minutes.
- Add minced chicken & sauté for few minutes.
- Add all masala powders , ginger& greenchillies.sauté till mince is cooked.
- Add salt & cheese. mix well. keep aside.
- Make a smooth dough with the dough ingredients. keep aside for 30 mts.
- Make thin , round shaped chappathis.cook chappathis till half done(for about 2 mts).
- Keep a spoonful of filling on a chappathi. roll it & seal the edges with maida paste.
- Deep fry till golden brown.
- Serve hot with mint chutney or tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by irafee on 02 Nov 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.