Multiseed Mukhwas ( Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Fibre Rich Recipe )
by Tarla Dalal
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Multiseed Mukhwas ( Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Fibre Rich Recipe ) in Hindi)
Added to 74 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 126644 times
A wonderful post-dinner refresher! The Omega3 fatty acids in the flax seeds help build our cell membranes, signaling pathways and neurological systems.
In the form of this mukhwas it is simply an effortless to consume the seeds. You will enjoy the toungue-teasing taste of this mix of seeds. Do try it!
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, add the lemon juice and salt and mix well. Cover and keep aside for 1 hour.
- Dry roast it on a broad non-stick pan for 2 to 3 minutes till it starts giving a good aroma.
- Cool slightly, add the sugar and mix well.
- Cool completely and store in an air-tight container.
Multiseed Mukhwas Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per tbsp
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.