Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7410 times
You can add chopped onion to this batter.
coconut or tomato based chatney is suitable.
it's good for health from 1year baby to old people.
Add your private note
Multigrains dosa recipe - How to make Multigrains dosa
Cooking Time: Total Time:
each 1/2 kg:
and the grains whatever you wish.1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
- Dry all in the sun,powder and keep.
- While cooking:
- Take powder-1 cup,add salt,water.
- Do batter without lumps.
- Now add idly batter(1/2cup)to it and mix well.
- Grind jeera,onion,curryleaves coarsely and add to batter,mix well to dosa batter consistency.
- Do thin dosa or medium dosa as you prefer.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#406125 on 02 Apr 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.