Multigrain Yellow and Green Sesame Twisters
by Dhara Mehta
This recipe has been viewed 648 times
Enjoy the goodness of til in savory form .Ditch the regular til ke laddu this time for this savory twisters .Good for munching while flying kites.
Add your private note
Multigrain Yellow and Green Sesame Twisters recipe - How to make Multigrain Yellow and Green Sesame Twisters
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Take a big bowl and add 1 cup of atta ,1/4 cup sesame seeds,1/ 4cup plain flour and 1/2 cup oil.
- Add spinach puree ,salt and make firm dough using water .
- In another bowl mix rest of the ingredients and form firm dough using water .
- Cover both the doughs for 5 mins and keep aside.
- Now make equal coin sized balls of both the mixture and roll out thick roti of each .
- Use a fork to make marks on green roti and then cut them in thin (1 finger thick ) strips .
- Take yellow roti and make marks with fork and cut strips of this too .
- Take 1 green strip and 1 yellow strip and twist them together and seal the ends by pressing firmly so that they don't open up.
- Repeat the same procedure with rest of the dough .
- Deep fry these twisters in hot oil on medium flame till crispy .
- Store in air tight container.
This recipe was contributed by Dhara Mehta on 29 Jan 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.