Multigrain Tili Malpua
by Dhara Mehta
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 733 times
Sweetness of malpua and goodness of til combined together to form best dessert for the month of Jan .
Til being warm for body are good in winter months .
Add your private note
Multigrain Tili Malpua recipe - How to make Multigrain Tili Malpua
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Take jaggery in a cup and add enough water to it so that jaggery is submerged in water .
- Take a pan and heat this mixture till it comes to boil.
- Cool it in a plate .
- When completely cooled, add the flour and sesame seeds and mix well so that no lump remains in the batter.
- If you feel the batter is very thin you can add more atta 1 tsp at a time .
- The batter should be of dosa consistency .
- Let it rest for 1/2 hr .
- Take a non stick pan for shallow frying.
- Heat around 3 tsp of ghee and pour ladle full of batter to form mini utappam /thick dosa type .
- Fry it on both the sides on medium flame till golden brown in color.
- Repeat the same procedure with rest of the batter .
- Garnish with mixed nuts ,sesame seeds and cardamom powder .
This recipe was contributed by Dhara Mehta on 29 Jan 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.