Multigrain Namak Para
by Dhara Mehta
This recipe has been viewed 2001 times
Crispy and crunchy savoury snack and with goodness of grains.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and make hard dough using warm water.
- Let the dough rest for 1/2 hr and then divide the dough into equal sized balls.
- Roll the ball with rolling pin onto a dry surface and make thick roti of it making sure not to roll it too thin .
- Use fork to make marks on entire roti so as not to puff up in oil.
- Use knife to cut out thin strips vertically (around a finger in width) and then make one strip horizontally .
- Deep fry these strips in hot oil on slow to medium flame until they are light pink in color.
This recipe was contributed by Dhara Mehta on 10 Oct 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.