Multigrain Dhebra ( Gluten Free Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Multigrain Dhebra ( Gluten Free Recipe) in Hindi)
Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22129 times
A scrumptious iron and fibre-rich snack made with fenugreek leaves and bajra flour, methi na dhebra is a hit with all age groups! served with curds, they make an ideal afternoon snack. Take my advice and make more than you think is needed!
- Combine all the ingredients along with oil in a deep bowl to make a soft dough, using enough water.
- Divide the dough into 20 equal portions. Pat a portion of the dough in between your palm to make a 50 mm. (2”) diameter and 1 cm thick circle.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry the dhebras , a few at a time,till they are golden brown in colour from both sides.
- Serve hot with fresh curds.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per mini dhebra
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.