Multigrain Baked Shakkarpara
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2889 times
Traditional preparations will remain preserved with new generations if a little efforts are made to make it nutritious, simpler and low calorie and along with this try and keep the recipe as traditional and authentic as possible.
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees.
- Heat the milk in a deep pan.
- Combine the ghee, olive oil and sugar along with the flours, mix well and knead into a soft dough using milk.
- Divide the dough into small equal portions and roll out into small rotis of 2mm. Thickness.
- Cut into big diamonds and gather the dough again.
- Again roll a 2mm thickness roti out of it.
- Now cut neatly into small 1/2" x 1/2" diamonds with the help of knife or shakkar para roller cutter and bake it in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with cardamom powder.
- Rolling the paras twice will make them flaky and fulffy like khari biscuits.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 20 Dec 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.