Mulled Apple Cider
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 19 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4831 times
A nice twist to the proverbial apple-a-day.
- Mix the apple, sugar and spices and add 4 teacups of water. Cover and cook on a medium flame till the apples are soft, stirring occasionally.
- Add the lemon juice, cover and leave for a few hours. Strain the cider.
- Serve chillied or warm garnished with apples cubes and swirl.
- Goodness Guide :
- Apples are among the most easily digestible foods.
- Mulled Apple Cider is low in calories and fat but high in carbohydrates and vitamines.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.