Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7994 times
A delicious snack recipe. .
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Divide the mixture into small equal portions and shape them into small round flat tikkis.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the tikkis till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by rama01 on 10 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.