Muhlabia ( Pudding Recipe)
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 6345 times
An Arabian style pudding..simply delicious!
- Blend the soaked rice in a mixer till smooth and strain the mixture.
- Keep the strained rice water aside.
- Combine the strained water with milk in a deep pan and mix well.
- Heat the milk on a medium flame and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 cups of water in a deep pan, add the china grass and cook till the china grass is dissolved completely.
- Strain and add the china grass to the milk and mix well and Add the condensed milk, saffron mixture and vanilla essence and mix well.
- Add the sugar, mix well and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture in individual serving bowls.
- Sprinkle little cardamom powder in each bowl and garnish wioth almonds and pistachios.
- Keep in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours, or till the mixture is set.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by lubbna on 01 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.