Mughlai Paratha By Twesha
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 6568 times
Mughlai paratha is an egg based paratha recipe which is a very popular street food in eastern states of india. The maida rotis are smeared with beaten egg mixture and then folded like an envelope before cooking on a pan with hot oil. Relish with sauce as meal or heavy snack item.
- Combine the wheat flour, maida and rava along with the oil, mix well and add enough water and salt and knead into a soft dough.
- Cover and keep aside for atleast ½ an hour.
- Divide the dough into 5 equal portions and roll out each ball and apply oil on it, then pleat it and make a circular roll.
- Press and roll out again into a circle of 5" diameter.
- Heat a tava and cook each paratha using little oil till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve hot with curd or any vegetables.
This recipe was contributed by twesha on 10 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.