Added to 36 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9327 times
Mughlai ghobi is a tasty and quick cauliflower recipe cooked in mughlai style and best enjoyed with roomali roti or naan. A party special gobhi recipe to entice all your guests and family.
- Boil the cauliflower florets in salted water for 15 minutes.
- Drain and keep aside,
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the cauliflower florets and paneer till they turn golden brown and crisp.
- Keep aside.
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the cloves, cardamom and onion-tomato paste and saute till the paste becomes dry and oil leaves the sides.
- Add the curds, mix well and saute till the oil seperates from gravy.
- Add half glass of water, mix well and add the cauliflower florets and mix well.
- Add the paneer and mix well and garnish with coriander.
- Serve hot with parathas.
This recipe was contributed by manu_jain20 on 10 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.