by Esha D Virani
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5703 times
- Peel the potatoes and prick it with fork and deep fry in oil.
- Mix the ground paste in the curd and whip well. Mix in it the fried potatoes.
- In another pan,heat oil and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onions and saute till it turns translucent.
- Add the turmeric powder, chilli powder and coriander-cumin powder, garam masala and saute for few minutes.
- Add the marinated potatoes, half cup water, salt and let it simmer for few minutes
- Add the green peas, sugar and cream and cook till peas are tender.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander ,kasoori methi and garam masala.
This recipe was contributed by Esha D Virani on 04 Nov 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.