Muesli Fruit Yogurt
by LOPA SHAH
This recipe has been viewed 8213 times
Muesli is very common and popular in European countries, now a day in our country also people are taking muesli in breakfast as the same is very nutritious, healthy and full of fiber, magnesium and iron and contains vitamin B, which is very very ideal for breakfast.Here is muesli cooked with water as well as milk and served with hung curd and mixed fruit.
- Combine strawberry crush and hung curd in a deep bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- In non stick pan heat water, when warm add milk and muesli.
- Stir for 3-4 minutes.
- Transfer to bowl and cool to room temperature.
- In a serving bowl, place 3-4 banana pieces, 3-4 apple slices, 3-4 strawberry pieces.
- Add 2-3 tbsp muesli, pour 1 tsp honey, put 3-4 tbsp prepared curd.
- Put 2-3 tbsp muesli, again pour 1 tsp honey.
- Serve garnished with roasted almonds
- Repeat the same procedure for the next 3 bowls.
- For 1 cup hung curd,tie 2 cups of curd, it will reduce to 1 cup.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 09 Aug 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.