Muesli Coated Fruits
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9735 times
Iron, required for the continuous supply of blood and nutrients to the brain and keep it functioning efficiently, which is found in applicable amounts in Muesli. Coating the fruits with luscious butterscotch sauce and serving with this crunchy muesli makes them totally irresistible. Watch the kids gobble them up!
- Heat a non-stick pan, add the sugar and allow it to caramelize to a light brown colour.
- Remove from the flame, add the cream and milk and simmer on a slow flame to get a smooth syrup.
- Allow it to simmer for 2 minutes till the sauce thickens. Keep aside.
- Add the fruits to the sauce and mix well till the sauce coats each piece evenly.
- Divide into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Divide the muesli into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Just before serving, place a portion of muesli in an individual serving bowl, top it with a portion of fruits and refrigerate to chill.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients to make 3 more servings. Serve chilled.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.