by Palak Rajput
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12849 times
Mueisli Bars, it is a healthy snacks for the kids.
- Heat a deep pan add the raisins, apricots, honey and orange juice, mix well and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the flame and allow to cool, add the remaining ingredients except the curds and mix well.
- Pour a spoon full of mixture in a greased cake tin or muffin tin and press the mixture in round bar shape.
- Spread a dollops of curds onto each bar.
- Bake in the oven at 160 degrees Celsius for 5 minutes.
- Remove and allow to refrigerate for 24 hours before serving.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 30 Jan 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.