Muesli ( Healthy Breakfast)
by Tarla Dalal
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Muesli ( Healthy Breakfast) in Hindi)
- ગુજરાતી માં વાંચો (Muesli ( Healthy Breakfast) in Gujarati)
Added to 87 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 41592 times
Muesli is a balanced combination of cereals, dry fruits and fresh fruits. It is a complete breakfast by itself as it contains a good dose of protein, calcium, iron, fibre, vitamins and antioxidants. You can mix up all the dry ingredients and stock it in an air-tight container, so you just need to add the chopped fruits and milk when consuming on a time-pressed day!
- Combine the oats, walnuts and almonds and lightly roast in a non-stick pan on a slow flame for 4 to 5 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Cool completely, add the vanilla essence and raisins and mix well. Store in an air-tight container.
- For serving, place ¼th of the muesli mixture in a bowl, add ¼ cup of apple, ¼ cup of banana and ¾ tsp of sugar.
- Pour ¾ cup of milk over it and mix well.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make 3 more servings.
- Serve immediately.
Muesli (Healthy Breakfast) Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.