Mozarella and Tomato Crostini
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5634 times
An Italian favorite crostini recipe, Mozzarella and tomato crostini have fresh tomato slicesa and mozzarella cheese as topping on the sliced baguettes. A perfect breakfast or evening snack item.
- Place sliced baguette on a baking sheet and toast in a 350 degree
- Oven for 10 minutes. remove and brush slices with olive oil and
- Garlic. place 1 slice of cheese and 1 slice of tomato on each.
- Sprinkle with oregano, basil and salt and pepper. bake in 350
- Degree oven for 15 minutes. serve warm.
This recipe was contributed by casatina on 01 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.