Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3571 times
An authentic south indian recipe. . . Spiced up with red chillies!
- Pressure cook the vegetables in little water till soft. Keep aside.
- Combine the curds with the paste and mix well.
- Add the turmeric powder, vegetables add salt, mix well and bring to boil till bubble comes.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside.
- Heat the coconut oil in pan and add the cumin seeds, fenugreek seeds and mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add this to the vegetables and mix well.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by nithyavaidya on 10 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.