Moti Hari Mirch ka Instant Aachar
This recipe has been viewed 21049 times
You must have heard about Rajasthani Mirch ke tapore, a very delicious instant mirch ka aachar. I have modified that recipe and made it with very less oil. This dry aachar can be stored in refrigerator easily. While travelling also it goes
very well with puri and parathas.
- Take a deep pan and heat the oil and add the cumin seeds, once they crackle.
- Add the onions and saute till golden brown.
- Add the besan and roast it till the besan is golden brown.
- Add the fennel seeds and bhavnagari chillies and mix well.
- Add the turmeric powder and salt and let it cook for 3-4 minutes with lid closed.
- Stir in between and check till the chillies are cooked properly.
- Once the chillies are cooked, close the flame and add the lemon juice to it.
- Serve as required.
This recipe was contributed by Apurva_G on 02 May 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.