Moroccan Beetroot (beet) Salad
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4630 times
Moroccan Beetroot (beet) Salad it is delicious and refreshing salad to served at the start of any main meal. Subtly spiced with classic moroccan flavours, such as coriander, parsley, cumin, lemon juice, olive oil and garlic.
- Trim the ends off beetroot but don't peel them, or pierce the skin or trim the roots.
- Wash them and leave skin on and steam it till they are completely cooked.
- Remove the skin and cut into slices. Place them in a bowl.
- Add the dressing and stir gently to coat the dressing evenly.
- Cover and keep aside to marinate for atleast 1 hour prior to serve. Stir once after 30 minutes and keep aside.
- Transfer the salad on a serving plate sprinkle coriander, parsley and drizzle olive oil on top of the salad.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Mamatkamal on 21 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.