Morio Sabhudana Pan Cake
by Geetha Venkatesan
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7851 times
An interesting, crisp and healthy pancake or dosa recipe, the Morio Sabudana pan cake has Sabudana, morio, chillies, salt and curd as ingredient. Relish the pancakes as breakfast with fresh coconut scrapings as filling and chutney as accompaniment.
- Clean morio and soak in lukewarm water for 15 minutes.
- Pressure cook sabhudana in one cup of waterfor five minutes and keep aside to cool.
- Now with the help of mixer-grinder, fine grind the sabhudana,morio,chillies,curd and salt to a medium thick batter.
- Remove the batter from the mixer and add the grated coconut.
- Heat a nonstick tawa over medium flame,add a few drops of oil ,spread over the tawa.
- Now spread some batter to make a medium pan cake .
- Remove crispy on both the sides of pan cake and serve with hot tea.
This recipe was contributed by Geetha Venkatesan on 22 Jul 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.