Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3781 times
Mor koozhu is a traditional south indain recipe which comes straight from grandmother's box of culinary delights. The red chillies are dipped in buttermilk or mor and then sun dried. Enjoy this tangy and spicy mor koozhu with any meal of choice.
- Combine the rice flour, buttermilk and 2 cups water in a bowl and whisk well to make a thin batter.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the ginger paste and hing and saute for 20 seconds.
- Add the red chillies and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add the batter and cook while stirring continuously.
- Cover and cook for 1 minute or till the mixture becomes thick.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by shubaraj on 08 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.