Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2009 times
Mop up mushrooms is a vegetarian sandwich recipe. The mushrooms are stir fried with grated onion and seasonings and stuffed in between bread slices and then grilled till crispy golden.
- Cook the onions in butter gently&stir in the mushrooms.
- Cook for a minute or two turning until they soften.
- Mix the eggs yolks with the cheese&stir in the mushro om mixture.
- Beat the egg whites until they are v stiff&fold them in the mixture.
- Switch on the grill till then pile on the mixture on the toast &grill uder a hot grill for 8 to ten minuyes.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce ,tobasco or along with some salad.
This recipe was contributed by mushu on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.