Moongfali ke laddoo
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5933 times
All the ingredients are very healthy and there is little fat in the dish. even if taken in small quantities, the laddoo is very filling. if the peanuts are roasted in advance, this laddoo can be prepared at a moment's notice.
Add your private note
Moongfali ke laddoo recipe - How to make Moongfali ke laddoo
Cooking Time: Total Time:
1. 100 gms peanuts (moongfali)
2. 1/2 cup jaggery
- 1. roast peanuts in a skillet till the raw flavor is gone.
- 2. spread them in a plate. let the peanuts cool a bit.
- 3. remove the covering of the peanuts and grind them to a coarse mixture.
- 4. crush jaggery to get an even paste.
- 5. mix peanuts and jaggery. add a couple of tsp of ghee to make the mixture hold.
- 6. form small balls to make the laddoos.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#429243 on 07 Nov 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.