Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4314 times
A delicious snack made with moong dal!
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 5 to 6 equal portions and shape them into small round balls.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the kebabs till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with sweet and sour mint chutney.
This recipe was contributed by jaishree3 on 08 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.