Moong ka dhal
This recipe has been viewed 1519 times
It will goes with chappatti & rice very well
Add your private note
Moong ka dhal recipe - How to make Moong ka dhal
Cooking Time: Total Time:
yellow split moong dal(dhuli moong)-1 cup
onion(finely chopped)- 1 big
ripe tomato(chopped)- 1
green chilli(chopped)- to taste
cumin seeds-1 teaspoon
- Soak dhal for ½ hour.
- Pressure cook the dal till the dal is cooked& add salt.
- In a seperate pan, heat oil and temper with mustard ,cumin seeds and saute finely chopped chillies& onion till slightly brown.
- Now put chopped tomatoes.
- When the ingredients start leaving oil after few minutes
- Add curry leaves, stir and temper on the prepared dhal.
- Serve hot with a teaspoon of ghee.
This recipe was contributed by gsaikripa on 24 Jan 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.