Moong dhal and raw mango salad
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3272 times
It can be used as a low calorie salad by adding little coconut.
- Soak moong dhal for 5 hours. drain the water.
- Grind coconut, green chillies , salt and raw mango ( a little coarse).
- Mix the ground masala and moong dhal.
- Heat a small pan and add oil , add mustards seeds , red chilly and curry leaf .
- Add the tempering to the moong dhal mixture.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#405700 on 29 Mar 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.