Moong and Mooli Patta Bhujiya
This recipe has been viewed 2318 times
This recipe contains the nutritional properties of both moong dal and radish leaves. It is also very easy to cook.
- Soak the dal for one hour.
- Heat the oil in a pan and tamper the asafoetida and cumin seeds into it.
- Once the cumin seeds turns brown add turmeric powder, soaked dal, radish leaves and salt to it.
- Mix the ingredients well.
- Pour 1-2 table spoon water and cover the pan.
- Keep on stirring the recipe after every 3-4 minutes.
- Withing 15-16 minute the dal and the leaves will become tender.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sbhatter05 on 28 Aug 2014I like cooking very much
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.