Moong and Celery Soup
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6627 times
This green soup is simple and easy to digest during sluggish metabolism in winters.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and add the cumin seeds, asafoetida and celery.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onions and saute till they turn golden brown.
- Add the moong, green peas, turmeric powder and salt, mix well and add the stock and mix well.
- Bring to boil and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with carrots.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 14 Dec 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.