Moong Sprouts Chutney
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5364 times
A healthy chutney made with moong sprouts... making this accompaniment rich in proteins!
- Heat oil in a broad pan, add the cumin seeds and urad dal and saute till the dal changes its colour.
- Add the coriander seeds and fenugreek seeds, mix well and saute again.
- Transfer the contents to a plate to cool.
- Heat the same pan, add the moong sprouts, curry leaves and turmeric powder, mix well and saute for some time until the sprouts are soft and cooked.
- Allow the contents to cool for a while. Keep aside.
- Blend the urad dal mixture in a mixer to a coarse powder.
- Add the moong sprout mixture, salt, red chili powder and lemon juice and blend aain until smooth, using any water if required.
- Transfer the chutney to a serving bowl and serve with rice or chapatis.
This recipe was contributed by Chishti on 17 Mar 2011I am from Lahore,ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN. I like very much cooking new good & healthy recipes f...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.