Moong Sprout Apple Burger Recipe
by Nitika Jain
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2276 times
- Wash moong sprouts and pressure cook with ¼ cup of water and ¼ tsp of salt till one whistle. Remove from fire and keep aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp butter and fry onions till light pink.
- Add the steamed sprouts and stir fry for a minute. Remove from fire.
- Add the potatoes, tomato ketchup, cheese, cumin power, garam masala, amchur and salt. Mix well.
- Make small cutlets, according to the size of the buns.
- Fry the cutlets in some oil and keep aside.
- Cut the buns into half. Spread butter generously on both pieces and press on a hot tawa to make them light brown.
- Put a cutlet on the bun.
- Cut an apple into round slices and sprinkle some lemon juice on them. Put a round slice of apple on the bun.
This recipe was contributed by Nitika Jain on 22 Jan 2011I love cooking..... i indulge in eggless cooking.... i love baking cakes... making ice creams, desse...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.