Moong Soya Pakodas
by Motions and Emotions
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3733 times
Green Moong Dal and Soya chunks are mixed together in besan paste with other spices and deep fried as snacks.
- Clean and soak the gram dal overnight and make a smooth paste without adding water into it.
- Now heat water and add the soya chunks until becomes soft.
- Later drain the water and wash the soft soya chunks.
- Cut them into small pieces.
- In a mixing bowl take besan paste, add soya chunks, moong dal,onion, green chilli, garlic paste, cumin powder, coriander leaves and salt to taste. Mix it very well.
- Make medium size dumpling and deep fry in oil.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Motions and Emotions on 24 Jul 2015I am a medical writer by profession and love to do experiment with food. My passion of writing and...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.